Real quick, I just wanted to take a minute to thank ALL OF YOU who have followed along with me as I take one GIANT leap out of my comfort zone with this blog. I am SO thankful for each and every one of you! Since many of you are new to MY LIFE AFTER LITTLES, I wanted to share a few fun facts about myself that you may or may not already know. I will add to these as we continue to get to know each other a little better. So, here we go!
- I was born in St. Louis and lived there for most of my childhood until I went away to Austin, TX for college and I have lived in Texas ever since (half my life)!! I’m a Texas girl at 💗.
- I met my husband through mutual friends over Spring Break in South Padre while we were at school at The University of Texas. Hook’em! 🤘🏻I was barefoot in a parking lot because you know #college and he gave me his flip flops so I wouldn’t burn my feet. What a man, am I right?!?
- I studied film in college and worked at the Cannes Film Festival the summer after I graduated which was a lifelong dream of mine! I even missed graduation because of it but it was once in a lifetime, So ….✈✌🏼. I had never been to Europe (and dreamed of going to France) and the ugly cry came out in full force as soon as I landed.
- Thanks to my sister-in-law, I was invited up on stage at a Bon Jovi concert for an ENTIRE song and shook Richie Sambora’s hand! To this day we attend concerts together and try to have another moment like this but with no success.
- I’ve always wanted to run a marathon (crazy I know) and even trained for one right after college but couldn’t compete because of a work conflict. My goal is to finish one by the time I’m 40 but I’m recovering from a recently broken knee and the reality is…40 is not that far off. Please help motivate me to keep trying! I’m going to need all the help I can get!